I'm tech lead, software creator and painter. I believe in
digital innovation through multidisciplinarity.
As a longtime PHP professional and Go fan, I'm actively participating
in the Open Source scene and enjoy collaborating with people all around
- Atelier Disko, CTO and Partner, since 2013
- Radify, Senior Software Engineer, 2011 – 2013
- NPIECE, Founder, since 2008
- Independent Contractor, Software Developer, 2008 – 2011
- Hochschule für Bildende Künste Braunschweig, Meisterschüler of Fine Arts, 2010 – 2011
- Hochschule für Bildende Künste Braunschweig, Diploma of Fine Arts, with honors, 2004 – 2010
Open Source Projects et al.
- dsk - Organize, document and test interactive components, since 2017
- hoi - Host projects by a single command with the power of systemd, creator, since 2016
- B-Series eCommerce and Content Management System, creator, since 2014
- Symfony gettext PO/MO loaders, creator of the original impl., 2010
- Beanstalk – A minimalistic PHP beanstalk client, creator, 2009
- li₃ – The most RAD PHP Framework, core developer, 2009 - 2016; lead developer, since 2016
- CakePHP – The rapid development PHP Framework, core developer, 2009 – 2010
- Coding Design Systems, (Slides), Techcamp, Hamburg, Germany, 2018
- Über das Warten im Web, Tech-Blogpost, 2016
- ETag Everything, Everything ETagg'ed, Tech-Guide, 2013
- Lithium Globalization Tutorial, Tech-Guide, 2011
- Lithium Coding Standard, Tech-Standard, 2010 - 2012
- Hacken, Cracken, Werden, Essay, 2011
- Control and Biopower, Essay, 2010
- When I was 23 I decided to dedicate my life to art #1, Art-Magazin, 2007
You can reach me via email.
Phone calls can be arranged, too.
Follow me on Twitter,
fork me on GitHub or
connect with me via LinkedIn.
For encrypted communication download my OpenPGP Key.
My fingerprint is
761C 8678 F151 EE60 5442 1D47 C26D F2F1 18E6 34F4
“We are creating technologies - then we are the technologies:
Your heart is not LIKE a pump, your heart IS a pump. It’s not like your brain
is like a computer, it is a computer. Until the next thing comes along: Now
you’re a neural net or now you’re an information system.”
– John Brockmann in an interview with Lutz Dammbeck, Das Netz, 2004
c/o Atelier Disko